Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Well, hello there. I know I haven’t written a blog post in quite a while but things have been kinda hectic since I started GSO training. I need to put together a recap of what’s been going on over here but it’s not going to be today.

Today, I just want to say Merry Christmas. May 2015 be our and your best year yet!

Below is a very improvised Christmas card I put in a hurry this morning. Being Christmas-treeless this year, we took a stroll to the White House and took a picture with the National Christmas tree. It was beautiful and because we are leaving the U.S. in a few days, being there felt that much more special.

Hope Santa brought you all that you wished for!

xmas card 2014

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you all as well! I love the picture with the National Tree - very fitting for a global FS family on the move! Best wishes for 2015! Looking forward to hearing the update on what you all have been doing and where you are headed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page